- Subjects You Teach or Staff Position
- Life Skills, K & E
- What particular groups do you lead?
- Gay. Lesbian or whatever , Sr. Girls Basketball and Track & Field
- What is your educational philosphy?
- I believe that the classroom climate and school community as a whole must be safe, professional, and collaborative, allowing students to feel at ease to express their views, share experiences, and discuss differences of opinion. It is important to me that I create and preserve realistic classroom climate that is student- centric, while also an imitation of the expectations in the real world. Furthermore, my personal contribution to sustaining a learning environment includes motivation (be prepared to spend extra time), aptitude (know the material), presentation (organized and enough variety), repetition (multiple emphasis of relevant points), My personal contribution to the school must be true to myself and not withholding of an experience to every other member of the school community. I believe that all students deserve to come to school and feel safe, welcome and comfortable to be their true selves. Students deserve to look back on their high school experience and say "I loved SCHS."
- What other things are you involved in at school?
- I run various athletic programs throughout the year in particular for Girls basketball & Track & Field.
- What other interests do you have?
- I am the assistant coach for the University of Concordia (Edmonton) Women's Basketball team.